Goals for the Biennium:
- To continue to maintain a facility that is useful and inviting to visit
- To raise awareness and availability of Headquarters for member use
- To encourage all chapters to contribute $3 of dues towards Headquarters Budget
The Headquarters Committee has set May 31, 2017 as the end date for the Headquarters Brick Sale. We appreciate all the chapters and individuals who have already purchased engraved bricks. Buying a paving brick to line the Headquarters front walk is a special way to honor past and present DKG members. There are 103 chapters in Eta State. How exciting it would be if each chapter bought at least one brick to pay tribute to the chapter and its members!
Proceeds will be used to maintain the headquarters building. This is a worthwhile project that will bring pleasure and pride for years to come.
Let's not delay in choosing to honor members and chapters with engraved bricks. Order forms can be found on the Eta State website. The cost of each specially engraved brick is $125.00. Send order forms and money to Eta State Treasurer Ruth Jones. Her address is 3607 Wyneston Road, Greenville, NC 27858. Please remember the deadline is May 31, 2017. Bricks will be ordered after the deadline date. The Headquarters Committee is excited about displaying the many special tributes for different chapters and individuals.
Members of the Headquarters Committee, 2017-2019
Edris Glover, chair
Mary Ann Styons
Mary Beth White, Local headquarter contact
Ex officio without vote:
Ruth Jones, Treasurer
Dr. Barbara Perry-Sheldon, Executive Secretary
Connie Savell, Eta State President
Information from Headquarters Committee:
- Click to see a brief history of our North Carolina headquarters
- The Eta State Headquarters is located at 805 NC Highway 42 S, Asheboro, NC